Whatcha Watchin?



Calling all Church History buffs who are addicted to YouTube!



If you’re like me and spend an inordinate amount of your free time on YouTube AND you can’t get enough of Early Church history, then my latest Facebook post is for you. Although the video is primarily about the Apostolic Fathers, there's also a particularly good section on the Didache in it; it's worth watching the whole thing just for that bit.

Ryan Reeves is Assistant Dean (Jacksonville Campus) and Assistant Professor of Historical Theology at Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary . I’ve added this link to his YouTube page to my list of “Sites to See” on the right-hand panel of this blog. I highly recommend you watch all his Church History vids. Of course, if you are like me, you really won’t need to be told to do that.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog